Friday, January 10, 2014

annoyed ...

I went in to sign up my little man for kindergarten today and all went fine until the end of the session.  It was the part where we had to sign up for an orientation.  There were 3 options:  Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday all at 10:00 - 11:00  a.m.  So this means that I have 2 choices - pretty much take a half day off of work and take my son or skip it.  Do I think it's a big deal for him to go - no way.  The kid has been going to daycare since he was 12 weeks old - he's going to rock kindergarten!  But shouldn't he get the opportunity to see what the school looks like and get excited about going to a new school?  and why should i have to take a half day off of work for him to have that opportunity?  why can't the school offer a more friendly time for all of us working parents?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment