Tuesday, February 11, 2014

discipline


i just wrapped up a book yesterday that might have been the best productivity book i've read (more to come).  but the author closed with a chapter on discipline and perseverance.  i do think i'm naturally strong at perseverance but discipline is where i feel i fall short.  ironically i gave up sweets over a week ago (being too reliant during stressful times) and if i look back to my life before kids i was far more disciplined.  so what happens after kids ... thinking about it more i'm very disciplined when it comes to the schedule for my kids ... but for myself i have no energy left.  so this month i'm starting with my biggest and most challenging "frog":  create more discipline in my life and hold myself accountable.  do you have any tricks you use to self-discipline?  
 
-k

No comments:

Post a Comment