Thursday, July 30, 2015

A healthy challenge



It’s no surprise to my friends that this summer I’ve been in a bit of a funk … too much work with no breaks and a milestone birthday that I’d rather not have celebrated.  J  But now that those two things have passed it’s time for me to snap out of it … and what’s more … I only have 7 short weeks until we leave for Hawaii and dare I say my body is NOT in any shape to be seen in a bathing suit.  Soooo … I’m challenging myself and I will track my progress to you … gulp. 

Ok so here are the details for each week: 
-          2 weight lifting sessions (30-45 min)
-          3 – 5k training days (yes I’m training to run a whole 5k – 1) Yes I’m in that bad of shape and 2) Yes I’m really going to TRAIN to run a 5k)
-          Eat “per the plan” 7 days/week
-          Only 1 cheat-meal/week


Wish me luck!  
-kris

No comments:

Post a Comment