Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Quiet week






This might be my favorite week of the year.  The craziness of Christmas is over and all of the year-end cramming has come to a close.  There are very few people in the office.  This is the week that I minimize my meeting schedule and I’m able to get oh so much done.  But this is also the week that helps me get off on the right foot for the whole next year.  Here’s what I've been working on …
  • Clean up {and out} my hard drive & backup critical documents
  • Organize my papers
  • Organize & update the decor in my office
  • Prep for next year … supplies, etc.
  • Goal planning for next year

Hope you're either on vacation or enjoying the quiet time like I am.  

p.s.  this is a picture I took in the Philippines - I think i might try blowing it up to put in my office ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment